QUARTZ FLOOR TILES, THEIR DURABILITY, MAINTENANCE AND AESTHETICS.
What are the Quartz Floors?
Quartz Floors (and Quartz Surfaces generally) are natural products consisted of colored quartzes (aggregates) with non-slip texture and a sense of sand They are created by mixing natural stone with polyurethane resins that do not yellow with the sun. It is a material that has a very high mechanical durability and is applied at a 4-5 mm thickness.
The final surface, without the presence of joints, creates a flawless aesthetic result. The special resin that ties the quartzes together is of high endurance, resistant to sun as well as 100% waterproof. The special resin that ties the quartzes together is of high endurance, resistant to sun as well as 100% waterproof.
The quartz floor can be applied in indoor and outdoor areas, on walls, in pools or any other kind of surface. Moreover, it may be applied on stairs, in bathrooms, on countertops, kitchen counters, furniture etc
Thespecial aestheticof Quartz Floors derives from the wide range of colors – resulting from the various colors of the natural quartz tile they contain.
Why should I have Quartz Floor in my place?
When applying Quartz Floor:
- • We radically deal with extensive damage on bathroom floors or outdoor floors (tiles or marbles) while achieving at the same time the absolute waterproofing of the floor.
- • We refurbish the appearance of floors with imaginative colors and designs.
Which are the basic features and advantages of the Quartz Floor?
- • It can be applied on almost any type of surface.
- • It is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
- • It has very high mechanical endurance.
- • It is waterproof and non-slip.
- • It provides a uniform surface without joints.
- • It has a slightly or more embossed surface, depending on the aggregates we choose.
- • It is an industrialized product with stable quality.
- • It is properly applied by specialized crews.