- Enamel of high quality, based on specially formulated silicone resin.
- Resistance to high temperatures:
– matte black, anthracite grey, red min 500oC – max 600oC
– aluminum color min 700oC – max 800oC
– white, transparent 300oC
- No primer needed on bare metal
- Applications: stoves, boilers, water heaters, chimneys, grills, ovens, exhausts etc. that are not in direct contact with fire
- Easy to use
- It is recommended the surface be used after 22 hours.
- Safety cap
- Anatomical valve
- Note: in order to achieve the best possible result and be resistant to time, it is important that surfaces treated with spray AMBRO-SOL HIGH TEMPERATURE are exposed at least once to minimum temperature of 180oC, below which the enamel does not stick nor does it harden.