- Cast, self-leveling, fiber-reinforced cement mortar for floor leveling, for layers up to 10mm thick, fast-setting and drying, free from shrinkage cracks.
- It stands out for its high resistance to frictions, compression, impact and weathering, its strong adhesion to any mineral substrate as well as its excellent workability and pumpability.
- It is classified as C30-F6-A6fl according to the EN 13813.
- DUROSTICK D-65 is ideal for quick leveling of concrete, cement mortar or old mosaic floors to be covered with adhesive marbles, tiles, plastic floor, carpet, parquet etc.
- The smooth surface it offers provides the capability of remaining as a topcoat for basement, lofts, domestic storages etc.
- Its application with the waterproofing cement-based mortar HYDROSTOP FLOOR, after 24 hours, ensures waterproofing and it can therefore be applied on outdoor surfaces too.
Approximately 1,5Kg/m 2/mm layer thickness.
- The product contains Portland cement and is classified as an irritant.
- Before use, consult the precautionary instructions on the product packaging or safety data sheet.
- Store in tightly closed packages in dry and shady places for at least 8 months from the date of production.