- Ameliorative resin for mortars and coatings for increased adhesion, elasticity, workability and enhanced waterproofing.
- The SurfaMix C is added in cement-based mortars so as to increase their adhesion on the surfaces while it simultaneously enhances the elasticity, preventing the growth of capillary cracks on coatings and cement-based mortars.
- The SurfaMix is a liquid water-based product used as admixture for cement-based mortars and improves their adhesion, restricts the shrinkage and the cracks while preventing the water penetration.
- Cement mixture with SurfaMix C can be worked more easily and at the same time the time of workability is extended almost twice.
- In addition, it restricts the phenomenon of weathering of the cement surface.
- Masonry mortars (coatings and plasters), tile adhesives, coated mortars, grouts.
- Shake well before use
- Add SurfaMix C at a ratio of 5-10% of the cement used in the mixture or 2.5 – 5Kg SurfaMix C per 50Kg bag of cement.
- As a tile adhesive enhancer use 0.5 L SurfaMix C in 25 kg.
- SurfaMix C cannot be used as a concrete plasticizer in the load-bearing structure.
- All application tools are cleaned with water.
- For excellent waterproofing results, use SurfaPore C on the surface of the mortar once it has dried.
- If you wish to paint with color, firstly prime with SurfaMix P, following the instructions.