- “DIAMOND LIQUID GLASS” is a transparent self-leveling epoxy resin of two components without solvents or water, suitable for creating decorative surfaces of high aesthetics on horizontal indoor surfaces, floors, tables etc.
- It can enclose colored aggregates, 3D digital prints, photographs, optical fibers etc. Moreover, it can be mixed with powdered pigments such as iron oxides, glitter or coat styles.
- Due to the absence of solvents, it does not smell while being applied. After polymerization, it acquires high resistance to solvents, oxides and chemical unities.
Not suitable for exposure to UV radiation.
- Mixing ratio: A : B = 100ml : 60ml
- Casting Thickness: 5mm
- Performance: 100-120gr/m2 as a varnish or primer. 1,1kg/m2/mm of thickness as a layer.
- Drying: Our surface should not be in contact with moisture for at least 6-8 hours. Light wettability after 24-36 hours while normal in 72. Final “maturity” in 7 days.
- Shades: Transparent
- Package: set of 0.45lit, 2lit, 9lit